Precautions for installation, use and filling of gas fire extinguishing devices
What are the precautions for the installation, use and filling of gas fire extinguishing devices? Zhuoan Fire tells you:
The installation place of gas fire extinguishing device should meet the following requirements: the ambient temperature is: 0 ~ + 50 ℃, and keep dry and well ventilated (relatively sealed when extinguishing gas for fire extinguishing); the air should not contain explosive, conductive dust and harmful components of Egypt. Material, otherwise it should be protected; the bottle station should be set in a space that is easily accessible by people, easy to enter and exit, and not easy to cause a fire; the bottle group frame must be fastened with anchor bolts.
According to the GB50370-2005 national standard "Code for Design of Gas Fire Extinguishing Systems", the installation and operation of this fire extinguishing system should be performed by professionally trained personnel.
Personnel who install and debug the fire extinguishing device should be familiar with the basic structure, working principle, performance and operation procedures of the device, as well as the structure and working status of each valve.
When the system is installed with low-pressure safety leakage valve components, it should be installed near the start bottle group to prevent slow leakage to start the fire suppression system. It is strictly forbidden to connect the starting valve to the starting pipeline during the installation of the fire suppression system and before delivery.
The container valve (bottle head valve) is equipped with a safety cap at the outlet to prevent collision during transportation and installation. It is set to open the container valve (bottle head valve). It is forbidden when the equipment is not connected to the connecting pipe before transportation, installation and opening. Take off.
Before the fire extinguishing device operates, all workers must evacuate the site during the delay period. After the fire extinguishing is completed, the fan must be started first and the exhaust gas can be discharged before the workers can enter the site.
Keep bottles away from heat sources. During transportation, it should be lightly loaded and unloaded to prevent collision, lying, and upside down. Rolling of steel cylinders is prohibited.
Replacement of new diaphragms and safety films must be provided by the factory with the same material model, shape, size and thickness as the original diaphragm, and the finished products that have passed the test can only be installed in the valve. No untested diaphragm can be used instead. . During the disassembly process, avoid hitting the surface and affecting the appearance. Unrelated personnel should not touch the parts of this fire extinguishing device to avoid accidents. Fill the fire extinguishing agent correctly as required.
Zhuoan Fire Service
1) Service tenet: integrity, fast, efficient and thoughtful.
2) Service goals: quality products, integrity-based, customer first, courteous service
3) Service efficiency: If the device fails during the warranty period or outside the warranty period, after receiving the notice, the supplier will arrive at the site in the shortest time to quickly eliminate the fault for the buyer.
4) Service principle: Three guarantees are provided for the product according to the relevant national laws. During the warranty period, the supplier will repair and replace the damaged parts free of charge. If the parts are damaged outside the warranty period, the supplied parts will only be charged for costs. Equipment damage caused by human factors, repairs or accessories provided by suppliers are calculated at cost.
5) Training: Train personnel for the use unit to understand the working principle of the device, be proficient in operating the device, and solve common problems.
6) Our company has a after-sales service department, and has established quality and after-sales tracking service files, and enjoys regular free maintenance and a preferential price after the expiration of the service.
7) Fill in the user installation record in detail and return it to the dealer or manufacturer for the record.
8) If you encounter quality problems during the maintenance-free period, please contact the dealer or the manufacturer for free replacement.
9) For other technical issues related to the product, please contact the distributor or manufacturer for advice.